After two successful editions, Ocean Winds has started its admissions period for the 3rd edition of its Graduates Program. This consists in a two-year international program where 15 graduates will be part of an experience where they will have the opportunity to rotate between our different offshore projects or areas (twice) while enjoying continuous training on different topics related to the offshore wind sector.
The mentioned rotation will take place in various countries where Ocean Winds is currently present: Spain, where Ocean Winds headquarters are located; and in South Korea, Poland, France, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States, where Ocean Winds has offshore wind projects, in the development, construction, or operation phase.
Completing this two-year experience, participants will be specialized in the competitive offshore wind energy sector.
The requirements that aspirants must fulfill for their applications to be considered:
- Graduate in Engineering/Economics/ Law.
- Degree results: first/second in their class.
- Master is a plus.
- Maximum 12 months of work experience.
- Languages: High level of English and other language is a plus.
- Full availability for geographical mobility.
- Availability to start working in September 2023.
Therefore, for people interested, please send your CV and contact details before March 31st, 2023 to email@example.com.