Type of data:
- For the fulfillment of the purposes described below, we may process identifying, contact, commercial and/or location data.
- Personal data will be processed to manage requests of contact, consultation, information and claims, as well as to manage commercial and/or pre-contractual relationships.
- Likewise, personal data will be processed for sending, including through electronic means, communications and information about the services and the activity provided by the Data Controller.
Transfer of data:
- Data Controller will not transfer personal data to third parties unless strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with the Data Controller, in compliance with a legal obligation and/or with the user´s prior authorization.
- Considering that the Data Controller is a company with international presence, Data Controller may transfer personal data to the companies of its group which are based in and out of the European Union, on the grounds that the processing of the data would have the same purposes as described above and the transfer is necessary for: (i) the implementation of pre-contractual measures; (ii) the conclusion or performance of a contract; and/or (iii) the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Personal data will be processed during the term of the relationship with us and the compliance with the above purposes and, once ended, during the limitation periods of the obligations arisen from the data processing.
- Regarding users subscribed to our commercial communications, we will process their data until the they decide to unsubscribe or cancel the subscription.
- The legal basis for processing personal data is the consent, the execution of the contractual relationship, the legitimate interest of OW in maintaining professional contact with third parties and/or the compliance with legal obligations.
- Users may exercise the rights recognized in the current data protection regulations by sending a written communication to the Data Controller through the contact details abovementioned.
- If a user does not wish to receive commercial communications from the Data Controller, he/she can object or request the withdrawal at any time, by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, users will be able to unsubscribe or cancel their subscription by using the mechanism included within each commercial communication received.
- Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (aepd.es) should they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations.
© 2021 OW OFFSHORE S.L. All rights reserved.