What are cookies?: Cookies are files sent to the browser, through a web server, in order to record the activities of users during their browsing time and interaction with our website.
Types of cookies:
1. As per the MANAGING ENTITY
- Own (those that are sent from an equipment or domain managed by the Data Controller and from which the service requested by the user is provided).
- Third party (those that are sent from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the Data Controller, but by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies).
2. As per the PURPOSE
- Technicals (those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services therein).
- Personalization (those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his/her experience from that of other users).
- Analyticals (those that allow the cookies controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked).
- Behavioral advertising (those that store user behavior information, collected from the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it).
- Social Media (those that allow the user to share content within social networks of his/her interest).
3. As per the DURATION
- Persistent (those in which the data is still stored within the terminal and can be accessed during a period defined by the cookie´s controller).
- Session (those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web and during the provision of the requested service, disappearing at the end of the session).
What cookies do we use?: