This Cookies Policy seeks to explain, in a transparent and specific way, how the personal information collected on this website is used. It is in this spirit that OW Offshore S.L., through this Cookies Policy, details how, when and why Cookies are used on this website.
By continuing to explore the ow-web-dev.azurewebsites.net website, the visitor expressly agrees with this Cookies Policy.
For any questions regarding the Cookies Policy of this website, the visitor may contact OW Offshore S.L. through this form.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are digital files with small fragments of information (and usually with a unique identifier) that are downloaded and stored on the visitor’s device from a given website. They can be temporary (automatically deleted when browser is closed) or persistent (they will remain until a defined expiration date), as well as originals (defined by the entity that operates the site) or the responsibility of third parties.
Cookies can be categorized based on the purpose they serve. There are Cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website, while others collect statistical information in order to analyze the use of the website and its performance. There are Cookies that are used to ensure that additional features are made available on the website or to save the visitor’s preferences for navigating the website whenever the same device is used. Other cookies can further measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
The visitor can find out more about the Cookies that are used on this website from the list that is available below. OW Offshore S.L. undertakes to update this listing, for that reason it may not reflect at all times the cookies that are actually in use.
For more information about Cookies, visitors can consult two platforms that provide more detailed information about Cookies and that do not have any commercial or legal relationship with OW Offshore S.L http://www.allaboutCookies.org or https://www.aboutCookies.org/.
Cookies, thus, allow the Website to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language, location, recurrence of sessions, and other variables that we consider relevant to making your real estate search experience much more comfortable and efficient.
4. Cookies used
OW Offshore S.L. details below the information regarding the Cookies used on the website, as well as the purposes of data processing that justify them.
This website or the emails sent by [insert company responsible for the site] may contain links to other websites or applications, including those that are the responsibility of several partners. If you access one of these links or applications, you must take into account that their Cookies Policy is the sole responsibility of the entities that manage them. For this reason, you should read the Cookies Policies of other platforms or applications before using them.
OW Offshore S.L. uses 3 types of Cookies in its Platform for the following reasons:
- Cookies strictly required
They allow you to browse the website and to use most of the features available. OW Offshore S.L. uses these cookies for the following reasons:
- To allow our servers to respond to certain actions on the Website, or simply to allow our users to navigate the platform, because without these cookies, it would not work on your device.
- To ensure a consistent user experience during your browsing on the OW Offshore S.L. Website and that OW Offshore S.L. receives updated and consistent information.
- To contribute to a better dynamic distribution on edp.com, to ensure the best speed and performance while browsing the platform.
- To ensure a consistent experience, even when OW Offshore S.L. promotes the implementation of improvements in the Website.
They are used anonymously, for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to allow a continuous improvement of the Website and, in this way, an ever better user experience. OW Offshore S.L. uses these cookies for the following reasons:
- For Testing purposes: In order to test different combinations of product design, and thus improve the experience and performance of the OW Offshore S.L Website.
|Cookie Name||Responsible Entity||Reason for use||Cookie expiration||Cookie type|
|_ga||Used to distinguish between users.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Used to distinguish between users.||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used to distinguish between users.||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|Has_js||Used to distinguish between users.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
6. Cookie Management
Most browsers allow you to control the Cookies stored on your devices, as well as their immediate deletion should you wish to stop allowing local storage of Cookies.
Users can always configure the devices and browsers they use to accept all or some Cookies, to notify them whenever a cookie is issued, or to never receive Cookies. In order for the visitor to manage their Cookies from their browser in a simple and intuitive way, the visitor can use one of the links below:
- For more information on “Private Browsing” and Cookies management on the Firefox browser, click here
- For more information on “Incognito Navigation” and Cookies management on the Chrome browser, click here
- For more information on “Private Browsing” and Cookies management from the Internet Explorer browser, click here
- For more information on “Private Browsing” and Cookies management from Safari, click here
- For more information on “Private Browsing” and Cookies management on the Opera browser, click here.